Georgia-Pacific Corporation Sales Interview Questions

3.1

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Georgia-Pacific Corporation (Atlanta, GA) in December 2013.

Interview

The interview begins with a 2 hour cocktail hour on Monday evening. All interviewees are put up in Ritz-Carlton hotel in downtown Atlanta. All dinner and travel expenses are paid. Official interviews begin at 8 am the following morning. Each interview is 1 hour long and is 1 on 1 with a GP employee. The interview is for a sales position located anywhere in the US.

Interview Questions

• Why do you deserve this above anyone else.   1 Answer

Offered position in another state

Other Interview Reviews for Georgia-Pacific Corporation

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Georgia-Pacific Corporation (Atlanta, GA) in May 2012.

Interview

Did short phone screen with HR. Then called back to schedule an in-person interview Went into interview had five separate one on one interviews. Very nice people. Got a call about 2 weeks later stating they selected another candidate. They do situation based interviews. I was prepared and overall a very positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you helped in another area of the organization.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Georgia-Pacific Corporation (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

Typical of larger companies, this was a multi part interview process beginning with phone contact by an HR person regarding basic HR type questions. This went on to a phone interview with a sales manager and then an in-person, several hour panel interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Georgia-Pacific Corporation (Atlanta, GA) in May 2008.

Interview

Began with interviews at the college I attended.

Negotiation

It consisted of three weeks concerning vacation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Georgia-Pacific Corporation (Atlanta, GA) in January 2008.

Interview

Had an initial phone interview with Talent Acquisition Specialist followed by a 1 hour phone interview with Hiring Manager. This was followed by a face to face interview with Hiring Manager and a Sr level person. I had a 2nd face to face interview with a group that I would b e supporting. This was followed by an offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you disagreed with your supervisor and how did you deal with this?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I would ensure that everything that is negotiated is in writing in the job offer. If they offer some bonus plan ensure it is documented in the offer.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Georgia-Pacific Corporation in January 2010.

Interview

It was very quick. I recieved a phone call from an internal recruiter who passed along my resume to a hireing manager, who in turn called me to set up an face to face interview. Once this inteview was conducted, I was again contacted by the HR at GP to set up a second panel interview with some of the upper management. once this took place i was called by said hireing manager and extended an offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase. GP will offer you a salary. Either you take it or dont, if not, they will move on to the next candidate.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Georgia-Pacific Corporation in July 2009.

Interview

Had initial phone screening interview with corporate recruiter consisting of behavioral questions. Recruiter provided information on how to prepare for their type of interview questions which was helpful. Next were three group interviews at a regional office that lasted one hour each. Questions asked related to experience and behavioral questions. Interesting that MBM was not mentioned one time in any interviews since GP is so high on it.

Interview Questions

• At your last job, what did you do when you saw something unethical going on?   Answer Question