Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Georgia-Pacific Corporation
- Entry Level Engineer (12)
- Sales (7)
- IT Co-Op (6)
- Procurement Specialist (5)
- Project Engineer (5)
- Business Analyst (5)
- Intern (4)
- Customer Service Representative (4)
- Process Engineer (4)
- Financial Analyst (3)
- Senior Buyer (2)
- Project Manager (2)
- Accounting Intern (2)
- Associate Brand Manager (2)
- Marketing (2)
- Machine Operator (2)
- General Laborer (2)
- Systems Analyst (2)
- Reliability Engineer (2)
- Packaging Engineer (2)
- Engineering (2)
- Transportation Planner (2)
- Entry Level Engineering Program (2)
- Fraud Analytics (1)
- Technical Analyst/Senior Technical Analyst (1)
- Reliability Leader (1)
- Shift Electrician (1)
- Operations Research Lead (1)
- Export Documentation Associate/GP Harmon Recycling (1)
- Feeder/Packer (1)
The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Georgia-Pacific Corporation (Atlanta, GA) in May 2012.
Did short phone screen with HR. Then called back to schedule an in-person interview Went into interview had five separate one on one interviews. Very nice people. Got a call about 2 weeks later stating they selected another candidate. They do situation based interviews. I was prepared and overall a very positive experience.
- Tell me a time you helped in another area of the organization. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Georgia-Pacific Corporation
Sales InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Georgia-Pacific Corporation (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2011.
Typical of larger companies, this was a multi part interview process beginning with phone contact by an HR person regarding basic HR type questions. This went on to a phone interview with a sales manager and then an in-person, several hour panel interview.
- What challenges do you expect in this position? Answer Question
Sales InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Georgia-Pacific Corporation in July 2009.
Had initial phone screening interview with corporate recruiter consisting of behavioral questions. Recruiter provided information on how to prepare for their type of interview questions which was helpful. Next were three group interviews at a regional office that lasted one hour each. Questions asked related to experience and behavioral questions. Interesting that MBM was not mentioned one time in any interviews since GP is so high on it.
- At your last job, what did you do when you saw something unethical going on? Answer Question