Georgia Power

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McDonough, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in McDonough, GA

I applied online. The process took 10+ monthsinterviewed at Georgia Power in October 2013.

I applied November 2012 and they contacted me via email August 2013. I was invited to test for the position at the office downtown Atlanta. The test was 3 hrs long. Some sections were hard. I didn't think I would pass but I did. After that, they emailed another test to take from home. I passed that test and was then scheduled an over the phone interview. 2 weeks later I was called to do a panel review with the company. It was pretty intimidating being judge by so many ppl at one time, but I think it went well. It was very professional and I was told someone from corporate office would be notifying me within 3-5 days to let me know if I got the job. It's been 1 day so far. Wish me luck!!

Interview Questions
    • What makes you the best candidate for this job? What makes you better than the other candidates?   Answer Question

Video Editor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Georgia Power in August 2011.

I was contacted by a recruiting company who interviewed me by phone. Then I got the interview with Georgia Power. The interview was more of a discussion then a regular interview. They told my recruiter they liked me, but never replied to them or me about whether I got the job.

Interview Questions