Georgia State University

Relevance Date Difficulty

Student Assistant Interview

Student Assistant
Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Georgia State University in June 2014.

Interview Details – It is not stressful. The only problem is the waiting period to get cleared after background check. If you are hardworking and interested in working in the service industry, this is the place to be. It a very friendly environment to be in. You will enjoy it.

Graduate Teaching Assistant Interview

Graduate Teaching Assistant
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Georgia State University.

Interview Details – Once you are selected, the interview is very minimal. Their concern is your qualifications and skills.

Interview Question – The questions asked are the expected ones.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations.

Associate Director of Sponsored Programs Interview

Associate Director of Sponsored Programs
Atlanta, GA

I interviewed at Georgia State University in March 2014.

Interview Details – None. The recruiting specialist "connected" with me on Linkedin, then nothing.

Graduate Teaching Assistant Interview

Graduate Teaching Assistant
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Georgia State University in December 2012.

Interview Details – Good TOEFL score plus good undergrad academic performance may get you this job

Professor Interview

Professor
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Georgia State University in February 2010.

Interview Details – very easy take your sat and subimite it to the deparment easy take your sat and subimite it to the deparment easy take your sat and subimite it to the deparment easy take your sat and subimite it to the deparment

Interview Question – nothing special. what my sat score is   Answer Question

Coordinator Interview

Coordinator
Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Georgia State University.

Interview Details – I had a personal referral and I applied online through their portal. Two weeks later I had a face-to-face interview. I heard back a week later. I had a panel interview and the panel never really asked me about my previous experience and how that would fit into the role I was interviewing for--which threw me off. They talked a lot about what they wanted in the role and their expectations and I never really got to fully "sell myself" as a candidate.

Interview Question – I received a question regarding the software that is used and how I would do a very specific task in the software.   Answer Question

Assistant Professor Interview

Assistant Professor
Atlanta, GA

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Georgia State University.

Interview Details – 1. Phone/Skype
2. on-campus
3. hiring

Negotiation Details – i did not know I can, but I learned now

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Graduate Research Assistant
Atlanta, GA

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Georgia State University in December 2012.

Interview Details – Send resume to the professor then get an interview. Asked about the Excel skills.

Interview Question – Sometimes it needs to be done within a really short period of time!   Answer Question

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Graduate Research Assistant
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Georgia State University in March 2013.

Interview Details – Emailed all the contacts from each department in Robinson. Got a email back from a professor. Got the position without an interview.

CUSTODIAN II Interview

CUSTODIAN II
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Georgia State University in March 2011.

Interview Details – I applied. I interviewed. I got a job offer.

Interview Question – How do you wax a floor?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was unemployed and I didn't even try.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Georgia State University

Worked for Georgia State University? Contribute to the Community!