Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Georgia Tech
- Graduate Research Assistant (13)
- Student Assistant (6)
- Postdoctoral Fellow (4)
- Engineering (3)
- Research Assistant (2)
- Graduate Student (2)
- Teaching Assistant (2)
- Team Assistant (1)
- GRA (1)
- Assistant Professor (1)
- Police Officer (1)
- Undergraduate Research Assistant (1)
- Undergraduate Teaching Assistant (1)
- Associate Professor (1)
- Scientist (1)
- Faculty Assistant (1)
- Research Engineer I (1)
- Research Scientist II (1)
- Production Coordinator (1)
- Graphic Designer (1)
- Post Doctoral Fellow (1)
- PhD Student (1)
- Equipment Specialist (1)
- Financial Analyst (1)
- Cook (1)
- Custodian (1)
- Interview (1)
- Human Resources Position (1)
- Senior Systems Support Engineer Manager (1)
- IT Hardware and Software Assistant (1)
The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Georgia Tech (Atlanta, GA) in April 2012.
The hiring manager found me on the LinkedIn and approached me. Had a very short phone interview. Then they flew me to California for an onsite interview. Had 10 one on one interviews with team members and HRs. Was asked behavior questions such as what is your weakness? What do you know about our company? etc.
- What is the effect of proportional / integral gain in a PID controller Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Georgia Tech
Engineering InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Georgia Tech (Atlanta, GA) in March 2012.
I think the interview is challenging and exciting.
- How do you assign your time between work and life? Answer Question
Engineering InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days – interviewed at Georgia Tech in October 2010.
very friendly and laid back interview process.
- Some technical question about heat exchangers Answer Question