Georgia Tech Engineering Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Graduate Research Assistant (11)
- Student Assistant (5)
- Postdoctoral Fellow (4)
- Engineering (3)
- Research Assistant (2)
- Teaching Assistant (2)
- Graduate Student (2)
- Interview (1)
- Human Resources Position (1)
- Senior Systems Support Engineer Manager (1)
- IT Hardware and Software Assistant (1)
- Georgia Tech CRC Facilities (1)
- Alumni Volunteer Coordinator (1)
- Peer Leader (1)
- Graduate Research Assistant, ChBE (1)
- Director, Research Administration (1)
- Head Teaching Assistant (1)
- Roll Call Graduate Assistant (1)
- Financial Administrator III (1)
- Student IT Intern (1)
- Team Assistant (1)
- GRA (1)
- Police Officer (1)
- Undergraduate Research Assistant (1)
- Associate Professor (1)
- Research Technician (1)
- Ra (1)
- Chemistry Technician (1)
- Marketing Coordinator (1)
- Scientist (1)
Engineering Interview (Neutral Experience; Average Interview)
I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Georgia Tech in March 2012.
Interview Details – I think the interview is challenging and exciting.
Interview Question – How do you assign your time between work and life? Answer Question
Very Easy Interview
Engineering Interview (Neutral Experience; Very Easy Interview)
The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Georgia Tech in April 2012.
Interview Details – The hiring manager found me on the LinkedIn and approached me. Had a very short phone interview. Then they flew me to California for an onsite interview. Had 10 one on one interviews with team members and HRs. Was asked behavior questions such as what is your weakness? What do you know about our company? etc.
Interview Question – What is the effect of proportional / integral gain in a PID controller Answer Question
Engineering Interview (Positive Experience; Easy Interview)
I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Georgia Tech in October 2010.
Interview Details – very friendly and laid back interview process.
Interview Question – Some technical question about heat exchangers Answer Question
Interviews for Top Jobs at Georgia Tech