Georgia Tech

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Georgia Tech in March 2012.

Interview Details – I think the interview is challenging and exciting.

Interview Question – How do you assign your time between work and life?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Atlanta, GA

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Georgia Tech in April 2012.

Interview Details – The hiring manager found me on the LinkedIn and approached me. Had a very short phone interview. Then they flew me to California for an onsite interview. Had 10 one on one interviews with team members and HRs. Was asked behavior questions such as what is your weakness? What do you know about our company? etc.

Interview Question – What is the effect of proportional / integral gain in a PID controller   Answer Question

Engineering

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Georgia Tech in October 2010.

Interview Details – very friendly and laid back interview process.

Interview Question – Some technical question about heat exchangers   Answer Question

Worked for Georgia Tech? Contribute to the Community!