Georgia Tech

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Georgia Tech in September 2012.

First you have to submit your resume. If they like you based on that resume, then you will be chosen for the interview round. This interview round is one on one which is not too bad at all. They would ask you basic interview questions that mostly involve with make-up situations and your work ethics. For example, what would you do if you have to work under pressure and you can't meet the due date? Then they like you, you will have to come in for group interview. The questions in group interview are quite similar to individual interview, same concept.

Interview Questions
  • I would say they kind of caught me off guard when they asked me have you ever dealt with diversity?   View Answer
They sent me a negotiation letter and i have to sign it. It was a very simple and straight forward process.