Georgia Tech

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Graphic Designer Interview

Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Georgia Tech in September 2012.

Interview Details – First you have to submit your resume. If they like you based on that resume, then you will be chosen for the interview round. This interview round is one on one which is not too bad at all. They would ask you basic interview questions that mostly involve with make-up situations and your work ethics. For example, what would you do if you have to work under pressure and you can't meet the due date? Then they like you, you will have to come in for group interview. The questions in group interview are quite similar to individual interview, same concept.

Interview Question – I would say they kind of caught me off guard when they asked me have you ever dealt with diversity?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They sent me a negotiation letter and i have to sign it. It was a very simple and straight forward process.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Georgia Tech

Worked for Georgia Tech? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Georgia Tech Graphic Designer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Georgia Tech employees and interview candidates.