Geosearch Logging

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Mud Logger Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmond, OK
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmond, OK

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Geosearch Logging in March 2011.

I stopped in unannounced and was able to sit down with the VP. He explained the job and the requirements. I kept in touch with him until I was finished with school and he saved a position for me once I graduated.

Interview Questions
  • If you lost your motivation to work what would you do?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Geosearch Logging

Mud Logger Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Geosearch Logging in June 2010.

I called and spoke to the RM and he asked basic questions and explained the basic requirements and informed me of what he was looking for and what he expected out of employees. I allowed a back ground check done and then arranged a face to face. I was asked questions pertaining to the areas I had worked and formations, asked about calculating lag and what I expected from a company. Alsowas asked why i wanted to work for Geosearch and what I felt i could offer them. I felt interview was a little long, but after talking with the RM was satisfied that they would be a good group to work for. Manager was honest and down to earth and painted a pretty vivid picture of what to expect and that I'd get back what I put into the job.
    The initial offer was low, but he gave me a promise for a 90day review in writing that moved my wages up to what I wanted with a successful review.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you feel that you would be a good candidate to work for us at Geosearch?   View Answer
    The initial offer was low, but the RM gave me a promise for a 90day review in writing that moved my wages up to what I wanted with a successful review.