Gerber Products

Relevance Date Difficulty

Gerber Products Co Interview

Gerber Products Co
Fort Smith, AR

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Gerber Products in June 2010.

Interview Details – Union employee, competed with all other qualified individuals for this position.

Interview Question – What is the most detailed reason you feel you are the most qualified for this position.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiations that took place, I was chosen to be the most qualifed and according to union contract, was awarded the position.

Product Manager Interview

Product Manager

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Gerber Products in February 2009.

Interview Details – I was provided one point of contact - HR and she set up initial phone screen. I had an engaging discussion with the Sr Product Manager which led to my in person interviews with 5 associates. I was responsible for planning my travel but was well taken care of regarding advice and access to company recommended vendors. Personally, I loved the atmosphere. The people were a mix of a results driven culture of Nestle and a family feel of Gerber. I believe that the position was never filled, given the economic situation of 2009.

Interview Questions

• Give me three words you would use to describe yourself and then three words you think your friends would use to describe you.   View Answer
  • Do you have children?   View Answer

Marketing Interview

Marketing

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Gerber Products in November 2009.

Interview Details – Gerber is a great company and is focused on analytics as its focus for the interview. Operational excellence is critical as is use of data to make decisions. The culture is one focused on collaboration and during the interview process did not receive much feedback but it clearly focuses on ensuring you have a passion for babies. Great company and people will provide an honest perspective of the organization.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time you had to navigate a complex business decision, how did you go about navigating the process? What was the result?   Answer Question
  • You have a day to prepare a summary to an executive team to explain declining sales. How do you prepare and what do you include in your analysis to senior management?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Gerber Products? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Gerber Products interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Gerber Products employees and interview candidates.