Gerson Lehrman Group Research Intern Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Gerson Lehrman Group (Austin, TX) in December 2013.

Interview

The Interviewer jumped right into the interview as soon as we started speaking, which threw me off a bit. The questions were relatively easy. From there they send either give a recommendation (or not) to another HR representative who will contact you for a second round of interviews.

Interview Questions

• 1) Tell me why you are interested in this position/where did you find this job
    2) Describe the GLG business model
    3) What traits do you have to offer that will help you succeed in this position

Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Gerson Lehrman Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Gerson Lehrman Group (Austin, TX) in November 2012.

Interview

-Had phone interview - got call from HR person in NY who told me about the position and then a call from the Austin office 20 minutes later.
    -Was asked to give quick review of entire resume
    -Was asked to come into Austin office for 2nd round
    -All behavioral questions again, "tell me about a time you were on a team and had to take a leadership position", etc. Was asked to give a quick review of my resume again.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation phase.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Gerson Lehrman Group (Austin, TX) in August 2011.

Interview

The first interview was your basic "tell me a time when you..." interview where you show your skills and how you used them in a particular situation. I was asked about any experience I had with research projects and challenges I faced conducting research. The second interview was a panel interview of 2 associates and it was more relaxed, almost like a conversation. We went over my resume, they asked about some general responsibilities, explained the job, and then asked me about some books I had read recently.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate.