Getty Images Senior Manager Interview Questions

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Getty Images.

Despite time zone and geographic mismatches, Getty was extremely patient and accommodating throughout the entire interview process. They were flexible with regard to rescheduling phone interview timings and we're willing to implement Skype interviews in lieu of face-to-face meetings, as the travel to the office location was not compatible with my schedule.

Interview Questions
  • Be prepared for any type of behavioural questions. A good fit is of paramount importance as well. It's not all about technical skills.   Answer Question
Surprisingly smooth.

Other Interview Reviews for Getty Images

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Getty Images in December 2012.

6 half-hour interviews in 3 hours, plus bookends by recruiters. Very conversational style, no hardball questions. In fact, they kind of spent a lot of time talking about themselves and the company, and I didn't really feel like I had to say much.

Interview Questions
    • After the interview loop, I was asked to write a three-page business case.   Answer Question
    They were offering a good salary and the title I wanted. I asked for more, they said no, so I went with their original offer.