Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Getty Images
- Software Engineer (4)
- Senior Manager (2)
- Senior Software Engineer (1)
- Manager Position (1)
- Accountant (1)
- Systems Engineer (1)
- Software Development Engineer In Test (1)
- Recruiter (1)
- Regional Marketing (1)
- Senior Telecom Engineer (1)
- Product (1)
- Sales Representative (1)
- Enterprise Architect (1)
- Sales Associate (1)
- Director of Finance (1)
- Marketing Analyst (1)
- Business Analyst (1)
- Management Position (1)
- Vendor Relationship Manager (1)
- Learning & Development Human Resources (1)
- Photo Assignments Coordinator (1)
- Senior Software Engineer (Contract) (1)
- Manager, Digital Marketing Analysis (1)
- Temp AP Specialist (1)
- Web Developer (1)
- IT Manager (1)
- Senior User Experience Researcher (1)
- Account Executive (1)
Senior Manager Interview
I applied online. The process took 6 weeks – interviewed at Getty Images.
Despite time zone and geographic mismatches, Getty was extremely patient and accommodating throughout the entire interview process. They were flexible with regard to rescheduling phone interview timings and we're willing to implement Skype interviews in lieu of face-to-face meetings, as the travel to the office location was not compatible with my schedule.
- Be prepared for any type of behavioural questions. A good fit is of paramount importance as well. It's not all about technical skills. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Getty Images
Senior Manager InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at Getty Images (Seattle, WA) in December 2012.
6 half-hour interviews in 3 hours, plus bookends by recruiters. Very conversational style, no hardball questions. In fact, they kind of spent a lot of time talking about themselves and the company, and I didn't really feel like I had to say much.
- After the interview loop, I was asked to write a three-page business case. Answer Question
They were offering a good salary and the title I wanted. I asked for more, they said no, so I went with their original offer.