1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at GfK (Mumbai (India)) in July 2008.

Interview

1. Received a call from the company saying that my resume have been shortlisted and I will have to come down for an aptitude test
2. The test had 4 parts:
    - Maths
    - English
    - Logical reasoning
    - Writing an analysis for a case study

3. After some days I was informed that I have been been shortlisted for personal interview
4. Personal interview was mostly general with some scenario based questions on Market Research
5. After a couple of days they informed me that I have been selected and sent an e-mail with the details of the position and the salary that will be offered

The whole process from receiving the call till the confirmation mail took about 2 weeks

Interview Questions

• There is a swot analysis of a toothpaste and it's seen that the taste of the toothpaste is coming out in the opportunity quadrant, that is, people like it but don't think it is important.
    How can we convert people's liking of it's taste from opportunity into a strength for the toothpaste? How can we make people realise that the taste is important for a toothpaste?

1 Answer