GfK Interview Questions

Updated Jun 26, 2015

2.9

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online – interviewed at GfK (Chicago, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process took over two months . First a phone screen, followed by an in person interview, followed by reference checks . Each step took about to weeks to complete, the process was very staggered.

Senior Vice President Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at GfK.

Interview

Took forever for them to make arrangements. Sr person made promises that were completely untrue. Interview with line management was excellent and focused on the fit given we both knew the job was well within my skill set.

Interview Questions

• How would you approach the job?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at GfK (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

Phone Interview & then Personal Interview with 3 people. It was a straight forward interview based on case presentation on previously provided sample data, normal behavioral questions and past experiences.

Interview Questions

• Why GFk? Why you find yourself suitable for this position?   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at GfK (Boston, MA).

Interview

Screening interview first, then data analysis test, then anotherfour phone interviews and one in-person interview. It took them forever to make up their mind, in total about 4 months of interviews and going back and forth.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at GfK.

Interview

Three rounds of interviews, first was very general, second and third much more specific. About two weeks in between each interview. Offered position a few days after final interview, and accepted.

Interview Questions

• How has past experiences prepared you for this position?   Answer Question

Senior Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at GfK (New York, NY).

Interview

Hired as part of an acquisition, so cannot speak to GfK process. I can say that some teams are more selective than others, interviewing for months and months before making a single hire.

Interview Questions

• Not sure if they still use these for entry-level, but they'll ask abstract ideas to get a feel for how you think. For example) What is the US population? Some basics on statistics are also likely to be asked.   Answer Question

Market Research Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at GfK.

Interview

Had three interviews which were pretty standard with no real difficult questions. Some of the people that I gave as references said that the questions they were asked were really basic and didn't relate to the job in question. Also had to go back and forth a few times on the offer letter due to errors and wanting clarification in writing.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Straightforward except the process of the offer letter was a bit aggrevating,

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at GfK in March 2014.

Interview

Phone call.
    Questions about resume.

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at GfK in January 2014.

Interview

The process was fairly straight forward. A recruiter scheduled two phone interviews with higher ups who's team I would be on. Then I had two in person interviews at the local office with the person I would report to, and their boss. Everyone was very positive and told me they would be in touch in a couple of days. Unfortunately, I never heard back after the in person interviews. I reached out to the recruiter to ask if a decision had been made and heard nothing. Very disappointing as I spent nearly 2 months going through the whole process. It would have been nice to hear formally one way or the other.

Interview Questions

• There were no technical questions asked. They did ask how I would feel working for someone who I felt knew less than I do.   Answer Question

Field Coordinator I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at GfK (Ann Arbor, MI) in July 2013.

Interview

I applied online and was contact via phone about 2 weeks later. I was then interviewed by a recruiter who spoke with me for 15 minutes (screening). I was scheduled for a second interview (this week) and it was with a field manager and we spoke for 30 minutes. I am waiting for a response and was told that I would have more information next week on the position.