GfK

2.9

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied online. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at GfK.

Screening interview first, then data analysis test, then anotherfour phone interviews and one in-person interview. It took them forever to make up their mind, in total about 4 months of interviews and going back and forth.

No negotiation

Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at GfK.

Three rounds of interviews, first was very general, second and third much more specific. About two weeks in between each interview. Offered position a few days after final interview, and accepted.

Interview Questions
    • How has past experiences prepared you for this position?   Answer Question

Senior Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at GfK.

Hired as part of an acquisition, so cannot speak to GfK process. I can say that some teams are more selective than others, interviewing for months and months before making a single hire.

Interview Questions
    • Not sure if they still use these for entry-level, but they'll ask abstract ideas to get a feel for how you think. For example) What is the US population? Some basics on statistics are also likely to be asked.   Answer Question

Market Research Director Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at GfK.

Had three interviews which were pretty standard with no real difficult questions. Some of the people that I gave as references said that the questions they were asked were really basic and didn't relate to the job in question. Also had to go back and forth a few times on the offer letter due to errors and wanting clarification in writing.

Interview Questions
    Straightforward except the process of the offer letter was a bit aggrevating,

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at GfK in March 2014.

Phone call.
    Questions about resume.

Senior Research Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at GfK in January 2014.

The process was fairly straight forward. A recruiter scheduled two phone interviews with higher ups who's team I would be on. Then I had two in person interviews at the local office with the person I would report to, and their boss. Everyone was very positive and told me they would be in touch in a couple of days. Unfortunately, I never heard back after the in person interviews. I reached out to the recruiter to ask if a decision had been made and heard nothing. Very disappointing as I spent nearly 2 months going through the whole process. It would have been nice to hear formally one way or the other.

Interview Questions
    • There were no technical questions asked. They did ask how I would feel working for someone who I felt knew less than I do.   Answer Question

Field Coordinator I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at GfK in July 2013.

I applied online and was contact via phone about 2 weeks later. I was then interviewed by a recruiter who spoke with me for 15 minutes (screening). I was scheduled for a second interview (this week) and it was with a field manager and we spoke for 30 minutes. I am waiting for a response and was told that I would have more information next week on the position.

Senior Associate Market Researcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at GfK in July 2013.

Series of phone interviews, followed by Video interviews at HQ in Chicago for a position in WA. They cancelled the final interview under the guise of a rescheduling, but it never got rescheduled. I reached out to them after a few days and they responded only through a form-email informing me they would not go forward with interview process. Impersonal end to an otherwise good experience.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were relatively straightforward for an interview - they asked "What is your favorite scale and why?"   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at GfK.

Pretty straight forward. Had a teleconference with a SVP that worked on the team but out of another company office. Also had to talk with two higher ups on the team I was interviewing to join.

Interview Questions
    • Ability to multi-task and how would you process an ad hoc client request?   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

I applied online – interviewed at GfK.

Applied online in early December 2012, heard back in mid January with a quick phone screen followed quickly with an invite to come in and interview. Had 3 one hour interviews with 3 separate people. Was told they would make a decision in 2-3 days. Didn't hear anything, so I called the HR rep who set up the interview a week later and left a message. Never heard back. After 3 weeks I left a message with the person who I would have worked for, only to get a call from the HR rep an hour later saying they had gone with another candidate.