GfK Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 17, 2014
33 interviews

2.9

Analyst Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at GfK in December 2009.

Quite professional.
    Case study to solve and present
    Emphasis is not only on analysis but also on assumptions and scenario analysis

Interview Questions
    • on case study presentation , i was asked for various scenarios   Answer Question
    Low salary. Negotiation possible but not much room.
    At the end of day you will have to decide can you survive in that salary

Junior Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Paris (France)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

The process took a day - interviewed at GfK in January 2011.

i personally got a a phone call saying that i am accepted to a face to face interview. the interview was very classical one. Traditional questions about the company, its values, its culture. in addition, i had questions about my career and a what interested me in this position. all in all, it was an easy interview that do not require a taught preparation.

Interview Questions
    i had no chance to negotiate my salary.

Research Manager Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at GfK in October 2010.

I went through a recruiter who offered some good advice but essentially used the classic "you're not really right for the position" argument. The interviewers were tough but fair, offered challenging questions, and seemed generally kind. I wouldn't say it was difficult or easy as it was experiential-based.

Research Manager Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at GfK in January 2012.

The interview process was similar to other companies. There was two phone interviews and a 1:1. The interviewers seemed intelligent and engaged in the process.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation, but they were not upset that I tried.

Qualitative Research Assistant Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Istanbul (Turkey)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Istanbul (Turkey)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at GfK in February 2012.

When I got called by the HR Assistant, the day after I have been taken the face to face interview in their central office ?i?li. I got an English test which measures my english grammar knowledge and then we made a Turkish and English 1:1 interview .

Interview Questions
    • what is your future career plan, describe it?   Answer Question
    • What is the best thing that you have ever had in your life? Explain it.   Answer Question
    The first 3 month will going to be like an internship and they will pay me really minimum salary. I do not understant why only they offer an internship for the qualitative research executive while they were not for the quantitative research executive or market research executive positions. A little bit unfair. I am %50 thinking to work with them, I am to be make the second interview tomorrow.

Market Researcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Beijing, Beijing (China)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing (China)

The process took a day - interviewed at GfK in June 2011.

First round interview with HR, then second round with senior manager. Interview Lasted for 2 hours and I got the offer....

Interview Questions
    Pay is not good. you have no need to negotiate. you just need to decide whether accept it or refuse it.

Research Associate Interview

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at GfK in December 2011.

A series of interviews with the staff all working from a set of prepared questions. Everyone seemed very friendly and appeared like they wanted me to get the job. They had people in multiple locations so some of the interviews were in person, some were over the phone and one was done by video conference.

Interview Questions
    • How could my last role/project have turned out better?   View Answer

Ass Research Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Istanbul (Turkey)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Istanbul (Turkey)

The process took 1 week - interviewed at GfK in December 2010.

2 f2f interview. I one of them is with HR and the second one is with HR and Reseach Manager.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  West Byfleet, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Byfleet, England (UK)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4 days - interviewed at GfK in February 2009.

Had phone interview with HR first, then numeric reasoning test & 2:1 interview. Very friendly interviewers (Acc. Director & Business Group Director). Got the job offered 20min after I left the building, while on the train back home.

Interview Questions
    • Give examples of when you had to work with numbers in your previous roles.   Answer Question

Market Research Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at GfK in December 2010.

Received a phone call from the hiring manager many months after I initially applied. Went through the interview process:
    -Filled out application when I got to the office.
    -I interviewed with four different people separately. One of the interviewers was dressed VERY unprofessionally (wearing what looked like pajama pants and an ill-fitting t-shirt (I could see her belly poking out). Right there, that got the red flag going up -- do I REALLY want to work for a company that allows their employees to come to work dressed like slobs?
    -The interviews took about 3 hours. Lots of basic research questions/behavioral questions.
    -Received offer a MONTH later. Declined it.

They offered me a LOWER salary than my current job. Company also seemed extremely disorganized. Nice office though (Minneapolis)