GfK

Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Interview

Associate
Mumbai (India)

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at GfK in July 2008.

Interview Details – 1. Received a call from the company saying that my resume have been shortlisted and I will have to come down for an aptitude test
2. The test had 4 parts:
    - Maths
    - English
    - Logical reasoning
    - Writing an analysis for a case study

3. After some days I was informed that I have been been shortlisted for personal interview
4. Personal interview was mostly general with some scenario based questions on Market Research
5. After a couple of days they informed me that I have been selected and sent an e-mail with the details of the position and the salary that will be offered

The whole process from receiving the call till the confirmation mail took about 2 weeks

Interview Question – There is a swot analysis of a toothpaste and it's seen that the taste of the toothpaste is coming out in the opportunity quadrant, that is, people like it but don't think it is important.
How can we convert people's liking of it's taste from opportunity into a strength for the toothpaste? How can we make people realise that the taste is important for a toothpaste?
  View Answer

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at GfK in September 2007.

Interview Details – Telephone interview with Recruiter and the HR Manager ; invited for an interview with the hiring Manager and the HR Manager .
I was then required to give a presentation and then a negotiation phone call with the recruiter ...

Now a days, it is mandatory to do a skill assessment test

Interviews for Top Jobs at GfK