GfK Interview Questions

Updated Mar 27, 2015

2.9

Junior Market Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moscow (Russia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at GfK (Moscow (Russia)) in December 2011.

Interview

Interview with HR on motivation and ur background (professional and academic), interview with direct manager and head of the division again on your strive and motivation, finally make a presentation based on a table / chart they provide you with and perform your finding + will ask you to sell sth (your phone, a pen, a table, a pc in front of you).

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiations, they strictly obey the salary range

Research Associate Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at GfK in December 2011.

Interview

A series of interviews with the staff all working from a set of prepared questions. Everyone seemed very friendly and appeared like they wanted me to get the job. They had people in multiple locations so some of the interviews were in person, some were over the phone and one was done by video conference.

Interview Questions

• How could my last role/project have turned out better?   1 Answer

Call-centre Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kiev (Ukraine)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at GfK (Kiev (Ukraine)) in July 2011.

Interview

Got invintation by phone. Interview - general questions: aim, last/current job, expected salary etc. Friendly and calm atmosphere. The young lady (HR) didn't ask any difficult or unexpected questions. The result was immediate, job statred next day.

Market Researcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at GfK (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in June 2011.

Interview

First round interview with HR, then second round with senior manager. Interview Lasted for 2 hours and I got the offer....

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pay is not good. you have no need to negotiate. you just need to decide whether accept it or refuse it.

Analyste Junior Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

(Translated from English)

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at GfK (Paris (France)) in January 2011.

Interview

Personnellement, j'ai eu un coup de fil me disant que j'avais obtenu un entretien en personne. L'entretien était assez classique. Les questions habituelles sur la société, ses valeurs, sa culture. En plus de ça des questions sur ma carrière et ce qui m'intéressait dans le poste. Au final, c'était un entretien assez facile qui ne demandait pas beaucoup de préparation.

i personally got a a phone call saying that i am accepted to a face to face interview. the interview was very classical one. Traditional questions about the company, its values, its culture. in addition, i had questions about my career and a what interested me in this position. all in all, it was an easy interview that do not require a taught preparation.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Je n'ai pas eu l'occasion de négocier mon salaire.

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at GfK in December 2010.

Interview

Received a phone call from the hiring manager many months after I initially applied. Went through the interview process:
    -Filled out application when I got to the office.
    -I interviewed with four different people separately. One of the interviewers was dressed VERY unprofessionally (wearing what looked like pajama pants and an ill-fitting t-shirt (I could see her belly poking out). Right there, that got the red flag going up -- do I REALLY want to work for a company that allows their employees to come to work dressed like slobs?
    -The interviews took about 3 hours. Lots of basic research questions/behavioral questions.
    -Received offer a MONTH later. Declined it.

They offered me a LOWER salary than my current job. Company also seemed extremely disorganized. Nice office though (Minneapolis)

Ass Research Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Istanbul (Turkey)

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at GfK (Istanbul (Turkey)) in December 2010.

Interview

2 f2f interview. I one of them is with HR and the second one is with HR and Reseach Manager.

Research Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at GfK in October 2010.

Interview

I went through a recruiter who offered some good advice but essentially used the classic "you're not really right for the position" argument. The interviewers were tough but fair, offered challenging questions, and seemed generally kind. I wouldn't say it was difficult or easy as it was experiential-based.

Market Research Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at GfK in July 2010.

Interview

Before the interview they asked me to complete an English language test. After that i had the 1:1 interview. I t was pretty structured starting with going over the resume and some other competency questions. He also wanted to make sure that i am really interested in this sector and this is not a random choice.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at GfK in December 2009.

Interview

Quite professional.
    Case study to solve and present
    Emphasis is not only on analysis but also on assumptions and scenario analysis

Interview Questions

• on case study presentation , i was asked for various scenarios   Answer Question

Negotiation

Low salary. Negotiation possible but not much room.
    At the end of day you will have to decide can you survive in that salary