GfK Market Research Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

1 interview

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Market Research Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at GfK in December 2010.

Received a phone call from the hiring manager many months after I initially applied. Went through the interview process:
-Filled out application when I got to the office.
-I interviewed with four different people separately. One of the interviewers was dressed VERY unprofessionally (wearing what looked like pajama pants and an ill-fitting t-shirt (I could see her belly poking out). Right there, that got the red flag going up -- do I REALLY want to work for a company that allows their employees to come to work dressed like slobs?
-The interviews took about 3 hours. Lots of basic research questions/behavioral questions.
-Received offer a MONTH later. Declined it.

They offered me a LOWER salary than my current job. Company also seemed extremely disorganized. Nice office though (Minneapolis)

Worked for GfK? Contribute to the Community!