GfK Market Researcher Interview Questions

Updated Mar 16, 2015

3.3

Market Research Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at GfK (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

1 round interview. behavioral plus some case interview. Involved 2 hiring managers who directly work under. Very refreshing questions asked, similar to those in consulting but emphasize more on data analysis and statistics. Good to know statistics in real applications and be able to articulate and make decisions.

Interview Questions

• what kind of data source I need to determine the difference in sales of a specific product in a country that I stayed before compared to the country I stay now   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for GfK

Market Researcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GfK (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in June 2011.

Interview

First round interview with HR, then second round with senior manager. Interview Lasted for 2 hours and I got the offer....

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pay is not good. you have no need to negotiate. you just need to decide whether accept it or refuse it.

Market Research Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GfK in July 2010.

Interview

Before the interview they asked me to complete an English language test. After that i had the 1:1 interview. I t was pretty structured starting with going over the resume and some other competency questions. He also wanted to make sure that i am really interested in this sector and this is not a random choice.