Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at GfK NOP
- Market Research Interviewer (1)
- Trainee Research Executive (1)
- Dfg (1)
- Market Research Executive (1)
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online – interviewed at GfK NOP (London, England (UK)).
Applied online, received call inviting to interview over a month later. Interview went well. Was surprised by questions as all were based around past experience in research, so no questions about motivations, personality, interests as would expect from graduate entry-level interview. Then had to wait and do a 2 hour skills and aptitude assessment which was much easier than others such as shl, making sure you have basic maths skills, logical reasoning, can see grammar mistake. Not much to worry about. Waiting for second interview now.
- How did your dissertation relate to job? When have you done data analysis before, examples. What do you know about the industry? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive Experience
I applied online. The process took 2 days – interviewed at GfK NOP (London, England (UK)) in October 2014.
Asked questions, then a scenario where you use the phone and read a script and the assesor assests you. Called back for training if successful. On day of training,given info about the company and the role.Then put on live to people allover the uk to take part in survey whilst being assessed then after you'll be told whether you've been successful or not. Able to start straight away and chose when you want to work.Put on 100 hours probabtion
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at GfK NOP (London, England (UK)).
Went through recuitment agency. First interview was great.They asked classical questions, background, motivation, actual situation in the brands sector. Second interview was bookedd. They canceled the day before without any explanation.
- What do you know about us? 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 1 day – interviewed at GfK NOP (London, England (UK)) in June 2011.
Members of interviewing panel not connected, no consistency. Difficult to trust interviewers that they are in charge of the situation, had impression of disorganised company. Overall not impressed at all.
- Average questions, not memorable Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review