GfK

Relevance Date Difficulty

Qualitative Research Assistant Executive Interview

Qualitative Research Assistant Executive
Istanbul (Turkey)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at GfK in February 2012.

Interview Details – When I got called by the HR Assistant, the day after I have been taken the face to face interview in their central office ?i?li. I got an English test which measures my english grammar knowledge and then we made a Turkish and English 1:1 interview .

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – The first 3 month will going to be like an internship and they will pay me really minimum salary. I do not understant why only they offer an internship for the qualitative research executive while they were not for the quantitative research executive or market research executive positions. A little bit unfair. I am %50 thinking to work with them, I am to be make the second interview tomorrow.

Interviews for Top Jobs at GfK

Worked for GfK? Contribute to the Community!