GfK Research Associate Interview Questions

Updated Mar 20, 2015

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GfK (New York, NY).

Interview

Pretty straight forward. Had a teleconference with a SVP that worked on the team but out of another company office. Also had to talk with two higher ups on the team I was interviewing to join.

Interview Questions

• Ability to multi-task and how would you process an ad hoc client request?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for GfK

Research Associate Interview

Interview

1st round: Computer based take home interview, undergoing several data handling exercises on excel sheets 2nd and 3rd round: Face to face interviews at office, covering all kinds of questions including work experience, personality and the position

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at GfK (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in May 2014.

Interview

1 st - using GfK data to generate a report with insights. 2 tasks, 1 is observing data and give insights; 2 is modelling and prediction. 2 nd - 1 to 1 interview. Includes competency questions and scenarios questions (standard ones). the follow up with previous analysis. challenge you on anything missing, ask you how to explain and relevant confidence (eg. 50% sure, 80% sure...)

Interview Questions

• how confidence is your prediction/assumption/speculation?   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GfK in December 2011.

Interview

A series of interviews with the staff all working from a set of prepared questions. Everyone seemed very friendly and appeared like they wanted me to get the job. They had people in multiple locations so some of the interviews were in person, some were over the phone and one was done by video conference.

Interview Questions

• How could my last role/project have turned out better?   1 Answer