GfK

GfK Senior Research Manager Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Senior Research Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at GfK in January 2014.

The process was fairly straight forward. A recruiter scheduled two phone interviews with higher ups who's team I would be on. Then I had two in person interviews at the local office with the person I would report to, and their boss. Everyone was very positive and told me they would be in touch in a couple of days. Unfortunately, I never heard back after the in person interviews. I reached out to the recruiter to ask if a decision had been made and heard nothing. Very disappointing as I spent nearly 2 months going through the whole process. It would have been nice to hear formally one way or the other.

Interview Questions
  • There were no technical questions asked. They did ask how I would feel working for someone who I felt knew less than I do.   Answer Question