GfK Vice President Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at GfK (New York, NY) in June 2011.

Interview

It started with phone screens with HR, then phone screens with the hiring manager (I was in Chicago, they in New York). I then had a round of interviews in NY with peers, subordinates, and the hiring manager. This was followed by more phone interviews (team members in other parts of the country), and another round of in-person in the Princeton office (which I offered to do because I was visiting family there on my own dime). In tota, it was a 3-4 month process, and there seemed to be much angst and uncertainty about what they were looking for.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when something went wrong with a project or a client and what you did to fix it.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Straight forward. Had to ask for a relocation package, but what I got was pitiful.