GfK

Relevance Date Difficulty

Vice President Interview

Vice President
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at GfK in June 2011.

Interview Details – It started with phone screens with HR, then phone screens with the hiring manager (I was in Chicago, they in New York). I then had a round of interviews in NY with peers, subordinates, and the hiring manager. This was followed by more phone interviews (team members in other parts of the country), and another round of in-person in the Princeton office (which I offered to do because I was visiting family there on my own dime). In tota, it was a 3-4 month process, and there seemed to be much angst and uncertainty about what they were looking for.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when something went wrong with a project or a client and what you did to fix it.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Straight forward. Had to ask for a relocation package, but what I got was pitiful.

Interviews for Top Jobs at GfK

Worked for GfK? Contribute to the Community!