Ghirardelli Chocolate

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Ghirardelli Chocolate in January 2008.

Interview Details – Is really difficult to remember everything but I do recommend that you love what you are applying for. Chocolate, coffee, whatever the company product will be go try it, test it, review so you can talk about it and talk passionate about it.

Interview Questions

• Do you know where the chocolate is made for? where the beans are coming from?   View Answer
  • why this company?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I am always push for a little more but when you start in a new company you need to give up your self some times. Ones you show what you can offer to the company just push harder they already will know how you work is.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Ghirardelli Chocolate? Contribute to the Community!

Ghirardelli Chocolate Videos

Ghirardelli Chocolate – Why Work for Us?

Ghirardelli At A Glance So what sets us apart? Since 1852, Ghirardelli has created a legacy of creativity that sets our company apart from our competitors. Today, our innovative heritage continues to thrive, as… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ghirardelli Chocolate ASSISTANT MANAGER interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Ghirardelli Chocolate employees and interview candidates.