Ghirardelli Chocolate

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

San Leandro, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Ghirardelli Chocolate in April 2012.

Interview Details – Well I won't be too harsh but here we go. Finance is no
Doubt a boring field to work in, I get it but there are extremes. The analyst are like accountants. I did not get a well connected feel. It seemed like you clock in, you clock out. Horrible location. There is nothing around for food or happy hour spots or anything. The are is just simply depressing. I felt like I was entering a prison.

Interview Question – It was all basic questions   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Horrible location and such a boring staff.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Ghirardelli Chocolate? Contribute to the Community!

Ghirardelli Chocolate Videos

Ghirardelli Chocolate – Why Work for Us?

Ghirardelli At A Glance So what sets us apart? Since 1852, Ghirardelli has created a legacy of creativity that sets our company apart from our competitors. Today, our innovative heritage continues to thrive, as… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ghirardelli Chocolate Senior Financial Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Ghirardelli Chocolate employees and interview candidates.