Gianni Versace Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gianni Versace

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Gianni Versace.

Three round interview process. Initial wait after submitting my resume was no longer than 2 weeks. Was notified within 24 hours of the third call back and then hire.

Interview Questions
    • Asking to describe my previous unrelated experience and how those skills could be applied to the fashion industry   Answer Question
    Unpaid

Finance Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Gianni Versace in January 2011.

I am linked-in member and one day I received an email from the Versace recruiter. She wrote me that they were looking for a finance person to expand the team. I replied to her and an interview was arranged within one week. Before the interview I studied their website and went through my cv to prepare my presentation. The interview itself started with completing a form (basically you have to provide your personal details and summary of your cv, very usual in hk). The next step was the interview with the recruiter. That went well and I got to go to see the Finance Director. That interview went well too. However I didn't get the job as I was too senior for the job.

Interview Questions
    • "We have to deal with contracts in Chinese. To test your Chinese, I now continue our interview in Chines..."   View Answer

Accounting Intern Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Gianni Versace in July 2011.

There were two interviews, one is from HR, another is from controller. They were very nice people. Great place to work.

Sales Specialist Interview

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Gianni Versace in May 2010.

It was a conversation. Manager was looking around moreso than at me. I didn't think it went well

Interview Questions

Worked for Gianni Versace? Contribute to the Community!