Gianni Versace Interview Questions

Updated Jul 31, 2015

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gianni Versace

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gianni Versace.

Interview

There were two separate interviews. The initial one was a phone interview with basic questions,which served as a screening. Afterwards the next round is an in-house interview. The questions that were asked were geared more towards the behavioral side due to the fact that they want to see if you can fit in with the brand and employees.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gianni Versace (New York, NY).

Interview

Three round interview process. Initial wait after submitting my resume was no longer than 2 weeks. Was notified within 24 hours of the third call back and then hire.

Interview Questions

• Asking to describe my previous unrelated experience and how those skills could be applied to the fashion industry   Answer Question

Negotiation

Unpaid

Sales and Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Gianni Versace (San Diego, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Contacted my school's career services. She forwarded my CL and Resume to the President of Versace Watches. The process was very simple, I didn't feel stressed at all- and she told me that there was no need to dress up nice- it was very casual. I think I need to write more for some reason.

Interview Questions

• No questions- came to her house and she asked me questions about me. Nothing interviewy about it   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was unpaid

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bicester, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gianni Versace (Bicester, England (UK)) in March 2014.

Interview

My interview was with the Manager and Assistant Manager for a part time role in Bicester Village. Usually the Manager and Area Manager would conduct the interview however the area manager was on holiday. The interview took about 30 minutes once it started but I had to wait around 20 minutes before it began. The process was comfortable and felt more likely a informal conversation.

Accounting Intern Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gianni Versace in July 2011.

Interview

There were two interviews, one is from HR, another is from controller. They were very nice people. Great place to work.

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gianni Versace in January 2011.

Interview

I am linked-in member and one day I received an email from the Versace recruiter. She wrote me that they were looking for a finance person to expand the team. I replied to her and an interview was arranged within one week. Before the interview I studied their website and went through my cv to prepare my presentation. The interview itself started with completing a form (basically you have to provide your personal details and summary of your cv, very usual in hk). The next step was the interview with the recruiter. That went well and I got to go to see the Finance Director. That interview went well too. However I didn't get the job as I was too senior for the job.

Interview Questions

• "We have to deal with contracts in Chinese. To test your Chinese, I now continue our interview in Chines..."   1 Answer

Sales Specialist Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gianni Versace in May 2010.

Interview

It was a conversation. Manager was looking around moreso than at me. I didn't think it went well