Giant Eagle Interview Questions in Lewis Center, OH

2.5

Advanced Pharmacy Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewis Center, OH

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Giant Eagle (Lewis Center, OH) in September 2014.

Interview

The first interview is a phone interview with a recruiter. Then you go onto meeting with someone for a physical interview. Probably one of the best interviews I've had. The manager was great. It felt more like a conversation than an interview. When applying for the Pharmacy position you have to take a short test to see how good your knowledge is on sig codes.

Interview Questions

• They ask the typical questions. Strengths, weaknesses, etc.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lewis Center, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Giant Eagle (Lewis Center, OH) in August 2009.

Interview

They changed the interview process since I was hired but my application was over the phone and I waited for a call back with my interview time and date. I went through 2 interviews and was hired on after the 2nd one.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want this job and what can I bring to the table?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiations were during the 2nd interview