Giant Eagle

Relevance Date Difficulty

Operations Intern Interview

Operations Intern
Pittsburgh, PA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Giant Eagle in October 2011.

Interview Details – Great interview process with 3 people interviewing and asking you basic questions about yourself

Interview Question – What was your favourite class in school   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Operations Intern Interview

Operations Intern
Columbus, OH

The process took a day - interviewed at Giant Eagle in January 2011.

Interview Details – First round interview was on campus. About a month later they called me and said I was selected for a second round. The second round consisted of about 45 minutes with one guy from corporate who gave me a bunch of operational scenarios and another 30-45 minute interview with a store leader. The store leader was very personable and laid back. You wont have anything to worry about.

Interview Question – Give me a time when you had to use quantitative and qualitative methods to solve a problem.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Giant Eagle

Worked for Giant Eagle? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Giant Eagle Operations Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Giant Eagle employees and interview candidates.