Giant Eagle Operations Intern Interview Questions

Operations Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Giant Eagle (Pittsburgh, PA) in October 2011.

Interview

Great interview process with 3 people interviewing and asking you basic questions about yourself

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Giant Eagle

Operations Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Giant Eagle (Columbus, OH) in January 2011.

Interview

First round interview was on campus. About a month later they called me and said I was selected for a second round. The second round consisted of about 45 minutes with one guy from corporate who gave me a bunch of operational scenarios and another 30-45 minute interview with a store leader. The store leader was very personable and laid back. You wont have anything to worry about.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time when you had to use quantitative and qualitative methods to solve a problem.   Answer Question