Giant Eagle Stock Clerk Interview Questions

1.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Giant Eagle in June 2011.

I applied online. Approximately one week later I was contacted by a hiring manager over the phone, who conducted a brief interview, notified me of the pay rate, average hours, working conditions, and arranged a time for an in-person interview a week later. The in-person interview consisted of two one-on-one interviews, one with the hiring manager, and one with the stocking manager. This was a very relaxed interview, and everyone was very nice. One week later I was offered employment over the phone, and accepted. One note, while it's standard practice to arrive 10-15 minutes early, I would suggest arriving earlier because you will have to check in at the customer service desk which is always very busy.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time in the past when you had to deal with a difficult customer.   Answer Question
No negotiation, they pay a standard rate.

Other Interview Reviews for Giant Eagle

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Murrysville, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Murrysville, PA

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Giant Eagle in October 2010.

I was called into the upstairs offices and was then told to watch a video about the company.

there wasn't one

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Giant Eagle in June 2010.

HR called me to set up a time for an interview. I was interviewed soon after arriving, and it was an enjoyable experience. After this, she set up and interview for a position that she believed would best suit me. My second interview was very similar, but of course took place at the store I would be working at. All together, it was a great, and speedy experience.

Interview Questions
    • If you had just clocked out for lunch, and you saw the line at the bakery was very long. A customer stops you and explains that they only need to pick up their cake. What do you do?   View Answer