Giant Food Stores Interview Questions

Updated Apr 3, 2015
Updated Apr 3, 2015

1.7

Night Crew Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Giant Food Stores (Broomall, PA) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied at their website and was called a few days later for interview. The interview went well and the lady referred me to have another interview with the night manager at 9pm. After the interview, the night manager offered me the job. As long as you have open availability,you guaranteed to be hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

If you have previous experience, they ask me how much i made an hour from my last job i told them $9.00 then they offered me $9.50.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Giant Food Stores.

Interview

good overall, pretty simple, i didnt even knew they were hiring because they didnt put any sign up , but it was a great overall easy interview, i went to the back with the customer service manager and she helped me with the interview

Interview Questions

• how well do you work with other, what do you know about giant,,   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Giant Food Stores.

Interview

Got a call a few months ago submitting and interview, Got asked very basic questions I got a call back a couple of day later saying I got the job and to take a drug test and they submitted a back round check on me.

Bagger Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Giant Food Stores (Lebanon, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

it was easy asked about myself why they should hire me pretty easy questions called me the next day and got a job as a bakery packer. The person that interviewed me was very nice and professional.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle an angry customer?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Giant Food Stores.

Interview

I applied in january got the call on Monday telling me to come for an interview got another call on friday saying I got the job and to come in for orientation the next day.

Interview Questions

• why do you wanna work here , and do you have work experience   Answer Question

Customer Service Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Giant Food Stores.

Interview

Applied online, and received a callback within the week. I applied to a new store location, so once I was hired I began working at a different store location for training until the new store was finished being built.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had difficulty completing a task   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Giant Food Stores.

Interview

The hiring process is really easy. The hiring manager conducted a phone interview at first. Then, after the phone interview, there is a face to face interview where the manager asked some basic questions regarding the availability schedule and interest to work in the company. The store manager also asked some behavioral questions.

Department Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Giant Food Stores.

Interview

For store staffers- apply on line, then when called come in and interview with HR manager. Very simple interview. Questions related to transportation, availability, and previous experience.
    For managers interview is more detailed with district manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none.

Bakery Associate Interview

Interview

great communication, personable employers, the employers were also very encouraging and motivating, relatable, made me feel like I made the right decision to work here, greeted me with much enthusiasm and confidence

Dairy Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Giant Food Stores (Reading, PA) in October 2014.

Interview

I applied online and was called about a week later for an interview. I sat down at one of their in-store coffee shops with the lady who was in charge of the the employment process (I forget her title, but she was just an associate, not a manager). The interview was super easy and I was offered and accepted a job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• All of the basics:
      What are your strengths and weaknesses?
      How are you working in a team?
      How do you deal with failures and setbacks?

1 Answer