Gibbs & Soell Interview Questions

Updated Aug 10, 2015

1.7

Junior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Gibbs & Soell (Raleigh, NC) in July 2015.

Interview

After applying I was eventually contacted after a few weeks about being interviewed. I talked to two different people while there about the company and getting to know about the firm in general. It was easy enough and afterward there was a basic writing test. Overall it was nothing to worry too much about.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gibbs & Soell (Raleigh, NC) in September 2012.

Interview

Interviewed with the Creative Director first. I was later asked back to interview with the office head. Both interviews were very informal and low stress. The whole process was very quick, maybe 3 weeks from submitting my resume to getting an offer.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Gibbs & Soell.

Interview

Worst process I've ever had: 2 phone & 5 in-person interviews over 7 mo.; unresponsive; Spent $ for travel, time off etc

Account Executive Interview

Interview

In person interview and writing test

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected, it was a standard interview with questions you should be able to answer if you have PR experience.   Answer Question