Gibson Energy Ltd.

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Gibson Energy Ltd. in March 2009.

Interview Details – Refered by a staffing agency. Arranged an interview time for me then wanted to reschedule another time where I had a meeting. The interview had to be reschedule for 2 days after, when other candidates are having the second interview.
The interviewers were the manager and the Lead Developer. They talked almost all the time, introducing the company and the position, making sure all topics had been covered. Then asked if I had any questions. Then asked me to rate my skills in a degree from 1 to 10 to see if I have the skills they required. Time passed too fast. I didn't have lots of time to express myself although I tried my best.
One day later, I was told I had been shortlisted with another candidate and they were thinking of either an offer or a second interview. Then after two days, I was told they had decided to go with the other guy, who just had a second interview about 1 hour before their final decidion was made. And I didn't get a chance for a second interview. I was quite positive that I had a very good chance to get the job if I was fairly given a second interview as well.

Interview Questions

Worked for Gibson Energy Ltd.? Contribute to the Community!