Gibson Overseas Interview Questions

Updated Apr 30, 2014

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gibson Overseas

Product Photographer Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Gibson Overseas in December 2010.

Multiple meetings with Art Director, HR, company owners and immediate colleagues.

Interview Questions
    • Being told that I shouldn't be asking for o much money since I was a woman.   View Answer
    Difficult and full of dominant males wanting me to accept less than what I was requesting.

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Commerce, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Commerce, CA

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Gibson Overseas.

interviewed with 4 different individuals on the same day. friendly employers and nice environment but location isn't as awesome. they ask a lot of detail questions regarding to the experiences and expectation. waiting for their call could be a little stressful but if you do a great job there is nothing need to be worried about.

National Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Gibson Overseas in February 2008.

Got the interview from a recruter. they did like my experience and was trying to find a position that best fit me.

Hand Sander Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Nashville, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Gibson Overseas in January 2007.

You have to take several "I.Q." and "Personality" tests that for the most part make no sense, and that a 3rd grader could ace. After that, they called in a week and I had to take a drug test, then a few days later, get interviewed by several people at once.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time you had a problem with a coworker, and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Worked for Gibson Overseas? Contribute to the Community!