Gibson & Associates Interview Questions

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gibson & Associates

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Gibson & Associates.

Interview

From start to finish interviewing with Gibson Consulting was a very quick process. I started with a phone interview that was a screening call followed by an in person meeting and interview. The phone interview was as expected for any consulting firm. Questions were based around personality, travel, degree, extra-curricular activities, etc. The in person interview consisted of a written case study followed by a meeting with a senior level consultants and/or management.

Interview Questions

• I would say the interview process was in line with any of the top management consulting firms in Chicago. Nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was not very much room for negotiation, however the offer for a college grad was better than any of my other offers.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Gibson & Associates (Chicago, IL) in June 2011.

Interview

not so great looking back

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Gibson & Associates (Chicago, IL) in June 2010.

Interview

The interview process begins with a phone interview which assess if the candidate is eligable for a follow up face to face interview. During the face to face interview, the person is asked a couple of case questions to test their competency as well as general questions regarding their goals. The final interview consists of meeting with the partner team to get final approval before being hired.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Gibson & Associates (Chicago, IL) in January 2008.

Interview

The interview process began with a pre-liminary behavioral interview and a small case study with one Manger/Sr. Manager. The second interview was held with a Partner and Manager/Sr.Manager, which consistent of several behavioral type questions and a more detailed case study. The last interview was a social gathering.

Negotiation

There wasn't much negotiation allowed. Everyone was given expiring offers with the same base salary and compensation.