Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Giesecke & Devrient
- Software Engineer (4)
- Senior Software Engineer (2)
- Project Manager (1)
- Practitioner (1)
- Applications Support Specialist (1)
- IT Business Solution Analyst (1)
- Production Supervisor (Pressroom) Canada (1)
Software Engineer Interview
I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Giesecke & Devrient (Helsinki, Southern Finland (Finland)).
Hiring after two successful interviews and a programming task, normally in Java. The first interview is to get background and experience picture of the candidate. The second interview is a technical interview where interviewers review your task and check your understanding and knowledge of Object Oriented Programming, Design Patterns and general problem solving thinking.
- This is very individual, but I'd say that the general problem solving questions are unexpected and can be difficult. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Giesecke & Devrient
Software Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days – interviewed at Giesecke & Devrient (Pune (India)) in January 2013.
Interview Process was easy and consisted on 3 rounds- 1 technical, 1 managerial and 1 HR and was a fast process.
- None Answer Question
Can anyone help me with the reviews of G &D, India as I did not find much online.
Software Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
interviewed at Giesecke & Devrient (Pune (Brazil)) in July 2011.
process consists of background check, shortlisting resume, T-con , Written and F2F.then finally HR round. all happens in good pace. very god turn around time. special skill set required in smart cards for engineers.
- most difficult questions are in written test, which are based on domain. Answer Question
Software Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 days – interviewed at Giesecke & Devrient (Helsinki, Southern Finland (Finland)) in February 2008.
- Position posted in a job-seek webpage. I applied for the job by email sending a CV and a cover letter.
- First communication by email to arrange an interview.
- First interview with R&D manager and Senior Software Engineer. They introduced the company and explained the job position and we went through my CV and my experience.
- Second interview with Senior Software Engineer. Technical questions and programming test.
- Salary discassions and final offer by phone.
- - They asked if I knew something about NFC Answer Question