Giesecke & Devrient

www.gi-de.com
Employer Engaged

Giesecke & Devrient Software Engineer Interview Questions

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Helsinki, Southern Finland (Finland)
Anonymous Employee in Helsinki, Southern Finland (Finland)

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Giesecke & Devrient.

Hiring after two successful interviews and a programming task, normally in Java. The first interview is to get background and experience picture of the candidate. The second interview is a technical interview where interviewers review your task and check your understanding and knowledge of Object Oriented Programming, Design Patterns and general problem solving thinking.

Interview Questions
  • This is very individual, but I'd say that the general problem solving questions are unexpected and can be difficult.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Giesecke & Devrient

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Giesecke & Devrient in January 2013.

Interview Process was easy and consisted on 3 rounds- 1 technical, 1 managerial and 1 HR and was a fast process.

Interview Questions
    Can anyone help me with the reviews of G &D, India as I did not find much online.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (Brazil)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (Brazil)

interviewed at Giesecke & Devrient in July 2011.

process consists of background check, shortlisting resume, T-con , Written and F2F.then finally HR round. all happens in good pace. very god turn around time. special skill set required in smart cards for engineers.

Interview Questions
    • most difficult questions are in written test, which are based on domain.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Helsinki, Southern Finland (Finland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Helsinki, Southern Finland (Finland)

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Giesecke & Devrient in February 2008.

- Position posted in a job-seek webpage. I applied for the job by email sending a CV and a cover letter.
    - First communication by email to arrange an interview.
    - First interview with R&D manager and Senior Software Engineer. They introduced the company and explained the job position and we went through my CV and my experience.
    - Second interview with Senior Software Engineer. Technical questions and programming test.
    - Salary discassions and final offer by phone.