Gift Of Life Donor Program Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gift Of Life Donor Program

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Gift Of Life Donor Program.

Interview

Initial communication with HR dept, who is not well-versed in the actual job duties and responsibilities. Second contact is with departmental management who accurately describes duties and responsibilities as well a the hours required (many and long....basically 24/7 availability)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a difficult or unpopular decision you had to make   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation....either I wanted the job or not

Clinical Division Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Gift Of Life Donor Program.

Interview

Overall, the hiring process is long but I think that's due to them wanting to fill the didactic training classes which are only held a few times a year.

Interview Questions

• What is my reaction when I can't complete a project or encounter roadblocks in that project?   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Application

Interview

I interviewed via phone, then in-person. The process itself was standard, and everyone I met was courteous and pleasant. After my interview, which I took a day off of work for, I was told there would be follow up after the Labor Day holiday regarding the final interview. It is now almost 2 months since my in-person interview, and I have received no contact. I emailed both managers to follow up and was ignored. That an HR department treats candidates with such little respect says a lot about a company. I am happy to say I ended up with a higher level, higher paying position somewhere else.

Interview Questions

• It has been so long, I do not remember. Questions were standard, plus resume review.   Answer Question

Transplant Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Gift Of Life Donor Program (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2013.

Interview

Process takes a very long time. You will get a call for a phone screen and then maybe a week later you'll get scheduled for an in person interview. The interview is with HR and the department. The interview with human resources is awkward. They ask a lot of weird questions some of which I felt were very inappropriate (for example he asked what my husband did for a leaving, if I owned my house and if I had any children). The interview with the department was much better, they ask a lot of specific questions regarding anatomy and specifics surrounding your experience.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected were the probing personal questions asked by human resources. It made me feel very uncomfortable.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There really is no negotiation. They tell you what the salary is and thats what they'll pay. I did think the process was strange - before offering the position they ran a background and credit check and talked to everyone I've ever worked for before I even got an offer and it took weeks.