Gigya

Gigya Business Development Representative Interview Questions

Updated Nov 11, 2014
Updated Nov 11, 2014

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Gigya in January 2014.

Was quick--a phone screen, then a panel interview of three, possibly an interview with a manager and you're done. Panel interviewers can get cagey and feel as though they're trying to trick you/lead you to the exact answer they want. Less about seeing how you 'think' and more about you hitting the right buttons--aka you're driven, sports background, never give up, performance performance performance. Work horses are strongly valued.

Interview Questions
  • Pitch us the product. What motivates you? (more important than you'd think--money is a good thing here!)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Gigya

Business Development Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Gigya.

After applying online a recruiter for the business contacted me via email to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was conducted on time, the interviewer came off a bit novice however I believe he did his job adequately. The content of the interview was brief, he tested my knowledge about the business and asked some questions regarding my history and resume. My only concern was that it seemed I had more questions for him then he had for me.

Interview Questions
    • Asked me to play a scenario where I was performing a sale of their product to a specific business.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Gigya.

Phone screening- there are about two to three rounds of this. Next they assign you a homework assignment. Finally if you make it there is an in person interview. Sometimes they fly really good candidates in. The interview process is professional. Make sure you know the product and why you want to work there!

Business Development Representative Interview

Started with a simple phone interview which we went over basic overview of my resume. Got asked to come in for an on-site panel interview. The recruiter tells you what to review ahead of time which was not expected. Interview went extremely, nothing difficult. However, was not a right fit.

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Gigya.

Interviewed with HR. She was nice but obviously a typical HR not aligned with the company and founder's vision.

Had to contact her and her assistant 3-4 times to follow up about talking to a hiring manager. Spoke to hiring manager. Smart guy. Good questions.

Interview Questions
    • HR asked me where do I want to be in 5 years. As a recent grad, in this economy, with debt and medical bills, I just want a job.   Answer Question