Gigya Sales Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Gigya in August 2011.

Interview

Shame. (2) phone interviews with the lead for dept I was interviewing for. Drove there 3 hr round trip & interviewer forgot/didn't show for interview & had has underling (no social skills, closet-tech) stand in where he ego boosted by asking me tech trivia questions even though job was for sales. Therefore so called interview only lasted 15 mins. Furthermore, the job did not match desc that was talked about 2x's on phone.
Glad I saw the actual office. Employees are packed in office space tighter than a telemarketing boiler-room setup (without even dividers). Obviously no respect for employees comfort or privacy. The interview room was literally a converted supply closet! While they have good product...it appears that this israel-based company is keeping the rent-expansion and employee moral money overseas. Btw... never even an apology email or call from MIA interviewer even with my email follow-up..

Interview Questions

• How to code for server (even though job was for sales)   Answer Question