Gila Corporation

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Debt Collector Interview

Debt Collector

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Gila Corporation.

Interview Details – There was a one on one interview. It was the type were they ask if you had such and such happen to you what would you do, tell me about a time at your last job when and then I had to do a brief interaction of what I would say when I was an agent.

Interview Question – List your 3 greatest strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Austin, TX

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Gila Corporation in May 2012.

Interview Details – The interview was enjoyable. I have not been on an interview in 10 years.

Sales Executive Interview

Sales Executive
Austin, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Gila Corporation in April 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process was great, had a brief phone interview with the internal recruiter, then came in for a 1 on 1 detailed interview. After the interview, was sent to have my fingerprinting for background check. Received a call with offer a few days later.

Interview Question – Why do you think you would excel in this field?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The negotiation was very slim-to-none

Worked for Gila Corporation? Contribute to the Community!