Gila River Indian Community Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gila River Indian Community

Employee Benefit Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacaton, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Gila River Indian Community (Sacaton, AZ) in October 2013.

Interview

filed daily for the other representatives. Research information on the employees in the file or on the computer.

Interview Questions

• Getting alone with the administrator from day one. She did not like me. She would go through the other reps. to give me an assignment.   Answer Question

Cage Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gila River Indian Community (Chandler, AZ) in September 2010.

Interview

Applied online and faxed application. 2 weeks later HR called and set an interview date. Panel of three interviewed me, went well with just the Manager asking all the questions basically regarding my job experiences. It went for about 20 minutes. The next day I sent a thank you letter but haven't got any news from them yet.

Counselor Aid Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacaton, AZ

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Gila River Indian Community (Sacaton, AZ) in December 2007.

Interview

The interview was offered in a letter, and the day before, HR called to confirm. Someone from HR walked me to the interview room, where I was interviewed by a panel of 3. I was asked a variety of questions including my experience and education, reasons for applying, how I work with people, etc. I think it was about a week later that I was offered the job, over the phone.

Interview Questions

I accepted another position.