Gila River Indian Community

Relevance Date Difficulty

Employee Benefit Representative Interview

Employee Benefit Representative
Sacaton, AZ

I applied in-person - interviewed at Gila River Indian Community in October 2013.

Interview Details – filed daily for the other representatives. Research information on the employees in the file or on the computer.

Interview Question – Getting alone with the administrator from day one. She did not like me. She would go through the other reps. to give me an assignment.   Answer Question

Cage Cashier Interview

Cage Cashier
Chandler, AZ

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Gila River Indian Community in September 2010.

Interview Details – Applied online and faxed application. 2 weeks later HR called and set an interview date. Panel of three interviewed me, went well with just the Manager asking all the questions basically regarding my job experiences. It went for about 20 minutes. The next day I sent a thank you letter but haven't got any news from them yet.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you?   Answer Question

Counselor Aid Interview

Counselor Aid
Sacaton, AZ

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Gila River Indian Community in December 2007.

Interview Details – The interview was offered in a letter, and the day before, HR called to confirm. Someone from HR walked me to the interview room, where I was interviewed by a panel of 3. I was asked a variety of questions including my experience and education, reasons for applying, how I work with people, etc. I think it was about a week later that I was offered the job, over the phone.

Interview Question – I do not remember. Sorry.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I accepted another position.

Worked for Gila River Indian Community? Contribute to the Community!