Gilbane

Relevance Date Difficulty

Regional Technology Manager Interview

Regional Technology Manager
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at Gilbane in December 2012.

Interview Details – The interview process was very long, here is the quick break down:

1 - Phone interview with recruiter
2 - In person interview with the person who would me direct boss
3 - Phone interview with CTO
4 - In person interview with two executives (non-IT)

Interview Question – No unexpected questions. Lack of communication from recruiter was worst part of the process. First contact was November 15th and was finally rejected by January 21st.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Transition Planner Interview

Transition Planner
Baltimore, MD

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Gilbane in March 2011.

Interview Details – I was offered another position before Gilbane extended an offer. My initial contact came from the companies recruiter. She explained the position and was not very free with details. She offered advice on what to discuss at the next step. She was also clear there is a lot of travel or permanent relocation associated with each new project. The advantages seemed to be a secure family oriented job.

Interview Question – How many people have you moved and what is the process.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Gilbane? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Gilbane interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Gilbane employees and interview candidates.