Gilbert Public Schools

Gilbert Public Schools Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gilbert Public Schools

Network Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Gilbert Public Schools.

Old school techs who ask questions that are only relevant to how you interact with people. Never mind what you know about the job roll. They just want people who are robots.

I was out of work and needed a job so I took it.

Special Education Teacher Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Gilbert Public Schools in December 2011.

Painless. Very easy compared to some of the other area districts. Once the online account is set up, it is easy to apply for openings in just a few seconds. The hiring process was also fast and efficient. The interviews were typical panel interviews but nothing too stressful. It was important to make sure that they understood that I truly cared about special education students.

Interview Questions
    • The dreaded "Where do you see yourself in 5 years?" question where you don't want to say you want thier job but you don't want to act like this is your final dream position and will be there for the next 25 years.   Answer Question
    Non-negotiable. Education based salary. If you have a certain number of college courses beyond the B.A./B.S. you move to that range.

Secretary Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Gilbert Public Schools in July 2010.

I received a phone call two days after the closing date for the job. The admin asst set up the appointment for my interview the following week. I was interviewed by two individuals. They were both managers of the department. They asked about 8 behaviorial questions. It lasted for about 45 minutes. The hiring manager told me she would be in touch with me by the end of the week. It was fairly casual setting. More like a conversation than an interview.

Interview Questions