Gilbert Public Schools

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Network Technician Interview

Network Technician

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Gilbert Public Schools.

Interview Details – Old school techs who ask questions that are only relevant to how you interact with people. Never mind what you know about the job roll. They just want people who are robots.

Negotiation Details – I was out of work and needed a job so I took it.

Special Education Teacher Interview

Special Education Teacher

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Gilbert Public Schools in December 2011.

Interview Details – Painless. Very easy compared to some of the other area districts. Once the online account is set up, it is easy to apply for openings in just a few seconds. The hiring process was also fast and efficient. The interviews were typical panel interviews but nothing too stressful. It was important to make sure that they understood that I truly cared about special education students.

Interview Question – The dreaded "Where do you see yourself in 5 years?" question where you don't want to say you want thier job but you don't want to act like this is your final dream position and will be there for the next 25 years.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Non-negotiable. Education based salary. If you have a certain number of college courses beyond the B.A./B.S. you move to that range.

Secretary Interview

Secretary

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Gilbert Public Schools in July 2010.

Interview Details – I received a phone call two days after the closing date for the job. The admin asst set up the appointment for my interview the following week. I was interviewed by two individuals. They were both managers of the department. They asked about 8 behaviorial questions. It lasted for about 45 minutes. The hiring manager told me she would be in touch with me by the end of the week. It was fairly casual setting. More like a conversation than an interview.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 3-5 years?   Answer Question

Worked for Gilbert Public Schools? Contribute to the Community!