Gillette Stadium

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gillette Stadium

Beer Hawker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foxboro, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foxboro, MA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Gillette Stadium in October 2014.

Alright so i already had a friend who had the job. i filled out an online application and they emailed me soon afterward to let me know that they're holding interviews during a job fair. i expected it to be difficult to get since it's selling beer at pats games, but it certainly was not. i'm in high school and they still only asked me a couple of very basic questions and then explained to me what i would be doing during the games. one thing i will say is that i probably stood out by wearing a polo and khakis, which is something i thought was expected, but there were many people being interviewed who were simply wearing street clothes. So look presentable and smile - basic interview qualities.

It's 5 bucks an hour plus tips

Club Concessions Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Gillette Stadium.

It was an interview process where a bunch of tables were set up in the club house and around 10 employees were interviewing candidates. The questions were fairly simple, behavioral questions.

No negotiation

Event Security Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Gillette Stadium.

Apply online and show up at a job fair where a current supervisor interviews you. Depending on the supervisor, you may get a great experience of what Gillette is like, or (like me) you may get a bad interviewer who makes you rethink working at the stadium.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation what so ever.