Giorgio Armani Corporation Intern Interview Questions

Updated Jun 19, 2015

2.2

Intern Interview

Interview

Very basic questions about your background and skill set. No curve ball questions. Very laid back. There are two round interviews. One with HR and one with the department manager. My interview overall took an hour.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Giorgio Armani Corporation

Intern Interview

Interview

The interview process for an internship position was great. The internship coordinator was very professional and first contacts the candidate by phone. A brief phone interview is conducted with basic questions as to why you want to intern there. A second interview is scheduled for you to come in and meet with the internship coordinator. During this interview you are asked to go over your background experience and they give you more information about the company and each intern position they offer. Then you are asked and evaluated on the position that would be best for you. Third interview you have with someone from that specific department.

Interview Questions

• None were necessarily difficult, just be prepared and be genuine as to why you want to intern there and show motivation.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Giorgio Armani Corporation.

Interview

emailed resume and got called back to do an interview, which was followed by the second interview on the spot.
    The interviewee was super nice. She was more of a guidance counselor. She encouraged me to do what I like to do in the midst of me trying to figure out what to do with life
    Just asked why me, why armani.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Giorgio Armani Corporation (New York, NY) in February 2011.

Interview

Submitted a resume and got a call from HR to schedule for an interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Negotiation

n/a

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Giorgio Armani Corporation.

Interview

I applied via career service. They contacted me for an interview, The interview lasts about 45 mins. Only the HR manager interview you. Most of the time, she asked those general question about strength & weakness, why choose Armani and so on. No technical questions at all.

Interview Questions

• She asked "why do you choose to work for Armani?". Then, after several other questions, she asked again, "why it must be Armani?"   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Giorgio Armani Corporation in September 2009.

Interview

I spoke on the phone with the intern coordinator and then came into the corporate office for an interview.