Giorgio Armani Corporation

Updated Oct 28, 2014
Updated Oct 28, 2014

2.4

Intern Interview

The interview process for an internship position was great. The internship coordinator was very professional and first contacts the candidate by phone. A brief phone interview is conducted with basic questions as to why you want to intern there. A second interview is scheduled for you to come in and meet with the internship coordinator. During this interview you are asked to go over your background experience and they give you more information about the company and each intern position they offer. Then you are asked and evaluated on the position that would be best for you. Third interview you have with someone from that specific department.

Interview Questions
    • None were necessarily difficult, just be prepared and be genuine as to why you want to intern there and show motivation.   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Giorgio Armani Corporation.

Very friendly interviewer. the interview flowed mostly like a conversation

Interview Questions
    • what conflicts did you ever have with a supervisor and how did you solve it   Answer Question

Giorgio Armani Internship Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online – interviewed at Giorgio Armani Corporation in January 2014.

Only met with the HR coordinator at her office after the online application. She is very nice and it is more like a talk. Just some basic questions like "tell me about yourself""why do you want to work here" and the interview last for about 20 minutes. I received the response about one week later that I did not get the internship.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied in-person – interviewed at Giorgio Armani Corporation.

The hiring process was easy, you have to look professional adn armani like. they want to know if you can sell and be good at customer service

no negotiation

I applied online – interviewed at Giorgio Armani Corporation.

emailed resume and got called back to do an interview, which was followed by the second interview on the spot.
    The interviewee was super nice. She was more of a guidance counselor. She encouraged me to do what I like to do in the midst of me trying to figure out what to do with life
    Just asked why me, why armani.

Spring Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Giorgio Armani Corporation.

Called to schedule an interview on-cite
    Then talked with the manager of operations about the role over the phone

I think they are very unorganized and I would imagine interns doing random assignments here and there without gaining real experience

GA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Giorgio Armani Corporation in January 2013.

Spoke with an HR generalist then had a phone interview with my potential manager.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were pretty much straightforward. I had to explain how the program would benefit my professionally.   View Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Giorgio Armani Corporation in September 2012.

First an interview with HR, followed by 2 interviews with Merchandise and Licensing departments. It took 2 weeks between interviews, and after more than one month of interviews, no one was able to give me a final answer. Not very professional.

Interview Questions
    • Why Giorgio Armani? and the let's have a look at your resume kind of questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took a dayinterviewed at Giorgio Armani Corporation in February 2011.

Submitted a resume and got a call from HR to schedule for an interview.

n/a

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Giorgio Armani Corporation in December 2010.

I was referred for that position by a current employee. The interview process was pretty easy and comfortable. The questions were relatively basic. I was first interviewed by the operations manager. He asked about my past experience and why did i want that position. I was called about 2 days later for another interview with the women's department manager. She asked questions very similar to what the operations manager had already asked. She explained the job requirements and the duties to be completed. I was then called back a day later. I came in and met with the general manager. We discussed salary issues and told i got the job. I filled out a series of papers and was to begin to work with them that very week.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about your past experience in retail.   View Answer
    The negotiation phase wasn't very difficult. I was very sure of what I wanted and made sure they understood that too.