Girl Scouts USA

Profile Unclaimed

Girl Scouts USA Volunteer Coordinator Interview Questions

3.5

Volunteer Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Girl Scouts USA.

Had to complete a personality assessment, was called in for two interviews. Ultimately they decided not to fill the decision and took weeks to inform me.

Other Interview Reviews for Girl Scouts USA

Anonymous Employee in Scranton, PA
    Anonymous Employee in Scranton, PA

I applied online – interviewed at Girl Scouts USA.

Phone interview with HR went well. Very friendly, was called in for an in person. Interviewed with 3 woman. Very cold, they didn't smile once! I couldn't get out of there fast enough!

Anonymous Employee in Homewood, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Homewood, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Girl Scouts USA in August 2009.

The phone interview was very informal. It was unexpected, I was leaving the grocery store when I received the call. The phone interview was with the HR rep and took at least 35 minutes. I was told that the next step was the in-person interview. I had no clue that I would be in a panel interview. From the first moment I walked in I felt uncomfortable. The application, background check sheet, and other forms I had to fill out took 30 minutes to complete. My advice is to come with some visual aids to show your organizational skills and past work experiences...because having a resume alone wasn't enough for these ladies.

Interview Questions
    • How would you deal with being in a meeting with the other "seasoned" employees and they don't want to hear your input? How would you assert yourself?   View Answer