Gitanjali Gems

Relevance Date Difficulty

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

AREA SALES MANAGER
Patna, Bihar (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Gitanjali Gems in September 2010.

Interview Details – The H.R person called me for this offer they asked some basic question about mt presnt Co. and my educational background, then called me mumbai ( Head office) to meet the national manager for the final call.

Interview Question – The market is so compitative?   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – After the all formal discussion they filled a form to meet the H.R head to present my self and take part of the salery nagosiation. I went and ask for the 50% higher then the present salerry because it include the team managing work as well more risk invoved what i deed in my past carrer.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Gitanjali Gems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Gitanjali Gems Area Sales Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Gitanjali Gems employees and interview candidates.