Gitanjali Gems Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gitanjali Gems

A S M Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lucknow (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Gitanjali Gems (Lucknow (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

Interview Questions

• We're committed to protecting our community from fraudulent submissions that might affect our ratings and reviews   1 Answer

Operation Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Gitanjali Gems (Mumbai (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

It was a reference interview, reference was given by one of my friend. I have received communication from HR for the post of Operation manager, While interviewer was questioning me about my skill and experience he was not questioning me any thing about the situation vacant and how am i going to handle but it was like he was more keen to know something about my employer and culture and process of the company.

Interview Questions

• How Gems & Jwellary industry operations works and what are the process.   Answer Question

Found not my cup of tea after interview.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Gitanjali Gems (Mumbai (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

Interview held in 2 round. HR and technical round. HR round was very easy. Technical round was took by CFO himself with all details related Acts and rules and regulations. what is my future plan etc.

Interview Questions

• How you prepare the combined VAT report with various divisions. what are the branch transfer procedure and how to accounting in VAT report   1 Answer

Negotiation

negotiation phase was quit easy. They directly offer their offering CTC and the designation and that was accepted for me.

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Patna, Bihar (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Gitanjali Gems (Patna, Bihar (India)) in September 2010.

Interview

The H.R person called me for this offer they asked some basic question about mt presnt Co. and my educational background, then called me mumbai ( Head office) to meet the national manager for the final call.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

After the all formal discussion they filled a form to meet the H.R head to present my self and take part of the salery nagosiation. I went and ask for the 50% higher then the present salerry because it include the team managing work as well more risk invoved what i deed in my past carrer.