Gitanjali Gems Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gitanjali Gems

A S M Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lucknow (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lucknow (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Gitanjali Gems in April 2012.

Interview Questions
    • We're committed to protecting our community from fraudulent submissions that might affect our ratings and reviews   View Answer

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Patna, Bihar (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Patna, Bihar (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Gitanjali Gems in September 2010.

The H.R person called me for this offer they asked some basic question about mt presnt Co. and my educational background, then called me mumbai ( Head office) to meet the national manager for the final call.

Interview Questions
    After the all formal discussion they filled a form to meet the H.R head to present my self and take part of the salery nagosiation. I went and ask for the 50% higher then the present salerry because it include the team managing work as well more risk invoved what i deed in my past carrer.

Operation Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Gitanjali Gems in November 2011.

It was a reference interview, reference was given by one of my friend. I have received communication from HR for the post of Operation manager, While interviewer was questioning me about my skill and experience he was not questioning me any thing about the situation vacant and how am i going to handle but it was like he was more keen to know something about my employer and culture and process of the company.

Interview Questions
    • How Gems & Jwellary industry operations works and what are the process.   Answer Question

Found not my cup of tea after interview.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Gitanjali Gems in September 2011.

Interview held in 2 round. HR and technical round. HR round was very easy. Technical round was took by CFO himself with all details related Acts and rules and regulations. what is my future plan etc.

Interview Questions
    • How you prepare the combined VAT report with various divisions. what are the branch transfer procedure and how to accounting in VAT report   View Answer
    negotiation phase was quit easy. They directly offer their offering CTC and the designation and that was accepted for me.

Worked for Gitanjali Gems? Contribute to the Community!