Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Gitanjali GemsMore
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks – interviewed at Gitanjali Gems (Lucknow (India)) in April 2012.
We're committed to protecting our community from fraudulent submissions that might affect our ratings and reviews
- We're committed to protecting our community from fraudulent submissions that might affect our ratings and reviews 1 Answer
- Declined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage InterviewDeclined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 2 days – interviewed at Gitanjali Gems (Mumbai (India)) in November 2011.
It was a reference interview, reference was given by one of my friend. I have received communication from HR for the post of Operation manager, While interviewer was questioning me about my skill and experience he was not questioning me any thing about the situation vacant and how am i going to handle but it was like he was more keen to know something about my employer and culture and process of the company.
- How Gems & Jwellary industry operations works and what are the process. Answer Question
Reasons for Declining
Found not my cup of tea after interview.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Gitanjali Gems (Mumbai (India)) in September 2011.
Interview held in 2 round. HR and technical round. HR round was very easy. Technical round was took by CFO himself with all details related Acts and rules and regulations. what is my future plan etc.
- How you prepare the combined VAT report with various divisions. what are the branch transfer procedure and how to accounting in VAT report 1 Answer
negotiation phase was quit easy. They directly offer their offering CTC and the designation and that was accepted for me.
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days – interviewed at Gitanjali Gems (Patna, Bihar (India)) in September 2010.
The H.R person called me for this offer they asked some basic question about mt presnt Co. and my educational background, then called me mumbai ( Head office) to meet the national manager for the final call.
- The market is so compitative? 2 Answers
After the all formal discussion they filled a form to meet the H.R head to present my self and take part of the salery nagosiation. I went and ask for the 50% higher then the present salerry because it include the team managing work as well more risk invoved what i deed in my past carrer.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review