Givaudan Interview Questions

3.1

Liquid Compounder Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Newark, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 7 months - interviewed at Givaudan in January 2010.

was hired through a temp agency, worked my tail off for seven months and eventually got an offer to be hired full time in an entry level position. after a year i was evaluated and promoted multiple times

Production Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Carthage, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carthage, OH

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Givaudan in May 2012.

i had one interview with company i started as a temporary thru an agency i was a temp for a year and after hard work and no benefits i finally got hired on i was happy because i have a family to take care and now that i have esperience in the field im ready to move on and recieve better pay for my hard work and dedication

Commercial Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Givaudan in March 2010.

Loose, not well organized or disciplined

Interview Questions
    • What will you do in your first 8 weeks/   View Answer
    conducted with recruiter. was fair.

Environmental Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  East Hanover, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Hanover, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Givaudan in February 2012.

The initial communication was via telephone call. The questions were formulated to challenge your technical knowledge or expertise. If you pass the screening phone call then you are cited to a face to face interview with a panel comprise by managers & supervisors. If the panel want you then HR will contact you with the offer letter.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question was one related to a behavior based safety & time management.   Answer Question
    Try to negotiate directly with the head of operations.

Operations Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Givaudan in January 2010.

Panel interviews with multiple layers of site and regional leadership. Typically 3-4 different panels consisting of 2 per panel. Interviews with site management team, including various department managers, site directors, and sometimes regional manager. Usually follows the STAR format (Situation, Task, Action, and Result).

Interview Questions
    • Pretty much standard interview questions.   View Answer
    The HR group is improving, but is spread pretty thin (high turnover - they're constantly needing to fill positions). Sometimes communication is pretty poor. That being said make sure that you get EVERYTHING in writing, and hold out for what you want - if they think you're a good candidate than they'll do what it takes to bring you on board.

Compounder Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

The process took a day - interviewed at Givaudan in May 2011.

she already had someone in mind and you could just tell she was just going through the motions

Interview Questions
    • why do think you would be the best canidate?   View Answer

Neuroscientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Ashford, Kent, South East England, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ashford, Kent, South East England, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Givaudan in April 2014.

Applied online. One telephone interview with HR Manager and 2 Senior Scientists, followed by an assessment day at Givaudan.

Assessment day consisted of:
    A Competency Based Interview
    An assessment of your ability to read and summarise an academic paper
    A 20 minute presentation + questions
    Tour of facility and lunch

Interview Questions
    • Pretty standard interview questions about your strengths/ weaknesses, preferred working style, creativity in difficult situations. Relatively casual   Answer Question

Encapsulation Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Paris (France)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Givaudan in July 2013.

The first interview was with the team of encapsulation Technology and Fragrance. They ask to do a presentation of 30 min about "what ever you want". I chose to present my experience and what I can offer to them, but I dont know what they were expecting???
    The audience was about 8 people. The role of the boss of the team was to destabilized the presentation by strange comments and questions.
    At the end of the presentation I answer the questions not only about my presentation also about my aspirations and about the company.
    Then I got an interview with the leader of the team and the project manager that I was suppose to work during 1h30. During this time the presentation was also challenge, a lot of destabilize questions but at the same time very motivated with the behavior of my interlocutors.
    The final meeting was with the human resources. The final information about the job position did not correspond the initial information that I got from the last two meetings.

I got a very hard time to contact again the human ressources but finally after one months I got the answer.

In other country

Intern Interview

3 rounds of telephonic interview

Worked for Givaudan? Contribute to the Community!