Give Something Back

6 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Give Something Back.

Interview Details – Most jobs require a 3 step process depending on department. You will meet with the hiring boss, maybe another manager, HR Manager, and even the COO.

Interview Question – Basic questions if your skill set are within what they are looking for in a hew hire. Has to be a culture fit, no exceptions with that or it won't work..   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None, I might have gotten a bigger base if I pressed it, but I rolled with it.

Print Production Coordinator Interview

Print Production Coordinator
Oakland, CA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Give Something Back in July 2012.

Interview Details – Interviewed for this (possibly a similar) position twice. Interviews went fine. I felt that the "deal breaker" was the salary that I was asking for. For the abilities that I believe (my opinion) that are expected and the compensation that is offered are way out of line for the market place today. Alma in HR and Ken (one of the interviewers) were great. Sorry but I just can't make it on what was being offered. I KNOW I can do the work that they are describing.

Interview Question – None really. Felt like I was able to really express myself and my work style   Answer Question

Sales -- Outside Interview

Sales -- Outside
Sacramento, CA

I applied online and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Give Something Back in February 2012.

Interview Details – It was very professional until I got to the one on one portion, which was conducted in the lobby of a hotel in Sacramento.

Very Easy Interview

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
Oakland, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Give Something Back in September 2010.

Interview Details – I got a phone call from a very friendly woman advising me that she had got my resume from Craigslist. We did a phone interview for about 15 minutes. She was very pleasant and she explained to me the companys values and I was impressed. When I met with the HR director her passion about the company radiated through her words. I knew this was the company I had been looking for. I came back for a 3rd interviewed and was hired. I am know a proud family member of the Great People of Give Something Back.

Interview Question – Where did I see myself in 5 years   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive

I applied through other source and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Give Something Back in February 2011.

Interview Details – Phone interview with some basic questions. 1st face to face interview with HR and lasted about 30 minutes. 2nd Interview with Sales director much more specific.

Interview Question – Why would we pay your more if you have not proved any yet?   View Answer

Very Difficult Interview

Customer Relations Associate Interview

Customer Relations Associate

I applied through other source and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Give Something Back in July 2010.

Interview Details – The perception of this company has not been positive. I applied about 2 weeks ago from the posted
date on CRAIGLIST.com. I called to talk to someone in Human Resources and was transferred twice (once a week) to find out the status of my submission of my cover letter and resume. I left a message and call-back number (twice). No one called back. So, I used the Contact Us email to forward an email to the CEO & President of the company to let them know is this how their Human Resources treat prospective employees.

I noticed this company has a dissatisfied review from a previous employee.

Interview Question – No Questions were asked because I did not get a chance to be considered.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Give Something Back? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Give Something Back interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Give Something Back employees and interview candidates.