Give Something Back

Relevance Date Difficulty

Print Production Coordinator Interview

Print Production Coordinator
Oakland, CA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Give Something Back in July 2012.

Interview Details – Interviewed for this (possibly a similar) position twice. Interviews went fine. I felt that the "deal breaker" was the salary that I was asking for. For the abilities that I believe (my opinion) that are expected and the compensation that is offered are way out of line for the market place today. Alma in HR and Ken (one of the interviewers) were great. Sorry but I just can't make it on what was being offered. I KNOW I can do the work that they are describing.

Interview Question – None really. Felt like I was able to really express myself and my work style   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Administrative Assistant Interview

Administrative Assistant
Oakland, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Give Something Back in September 2010.

Interview Details – I got a phone call from a very friendly woman advising me that she had got my resume from Craigslist. We did a phone interview for about 15 minutes. She was very pleasant and she explained to me the companys values and I was impressed. When I met with the HR director her passion about the company radiated through her words. I knew this was the company I had been looking for. I came back for a 3rd interviewed and was hired. I am know a proud family member of the Great People of Give Something Back.

Interview Question – Where did I see myself in 5 years   Answer Question

Worked for Give Something Back? Contribute to the Community!