Glam Media

Updated Sep 25, 2014
Updated Sep 25, 2014

3.6

Contract Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Glam Media in September 2013.

I had an interview with the HR person. It was very short and was very straightforward. She asked a few questions, and they were the typical interview questions that one may get at any job.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Brisbane, CA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Glam Media in February 2013.

Long, full day interview with over 6 different people. Expect to take a day off of your current job to be able to fit it all in. Since it's in Brisbane you will want time for commuting there anyway. I live in the city so it was a bit of an inconvenience.

Interview Questions
    • What are you thoughts on how the publisher industry is moving?   Answer Question

I had other offers on the table

Senior Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Glam Media in May 2012.

I was contacted by an outside recruiter. Had a couple of phone interviews. Had two 1:1 interviews sessions that consisted of group and 1 on 1 interviews including meeting two of the co-founders.

Interview Questions
    • How to list devices with drivers attached on solaris 10   Answer Question

UI Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Glam Media in December 2013.

Amazing interview process. Nice interviewers and great interview questions. Not easy as it looks like.

Interview Questions
    no negotiations but straight offer with amazing package

Senior Database Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Glam Media in May 2010.

The major achievement by the company is the DBA team (I am a part now )never takes interview in person or on phone that may ever ask you the query or the syntax.

Major focus on "TEST-CASE/ scenarios". this is the best best best method to take interviews.

The majority goal to get the best ever done from the candidate, to ask for the best.

Interview Questions
    They value people than anything else.
    best Package for best skilled employee.