Glam Media Interview Questions

3.6

Contract Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Glam Media in September 2013.

Interview

I had an interview with the HR person. It was very short and was very straightforward. She asked a few questions, and they were the typical interview questions that one may get at any job.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brisbane, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Glam Media (Brisbane, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

Long, full day interview with over 6 different people. Expect to take a day off of your current job to be able to fit it all in. Since it's in Brisbane you will want time for commuting there anyway. I live in the city so it was a bit of an inconvenience.

Interview Questions

• What are you thoughts on how the publisher industry is moving?   Answer Question

I had other offers on the table

Senior Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brisbane, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Glam Media (Brisbane, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

I was contacted by an outside recruiter. Had a couple of phone interviews. Had two 1:1 interviews sessions that consisted of group and 1 on 1 interviews including meeting two of the co-founders.

Interview Questions

• How to list devices with drivers attached on solaris 10   Answer Question

UI Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Glam Media (Pune (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

Amazing interview process. Nice interviewers and great interview questions. Not easy as it looks like.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiations but straight offer with amazing package

Senior Database Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Glam Media (Pune (India)) in May 2010.

Interview

The major achievement by the company is the DBA team (I am a part now )never takes interview in person or on phone that may ever ask you the query or the syntax. Major focus on "TEST-CASE/ scenarios". this is the best best best method to take interviews. The majority goal to get the best ever done from the candidate, to ask for the best.

Interview Questions

• how to handle the corrupted record scenario?   2 Answers

Negotiation

They value people than anything else. best Package for best skilled employee.